Standard features include:
SNAP is an innovative new tool for cable management on trusses. Compatible with all standard 2-inch (48-51mm) truss cords, SNAP is a plastic, single molded, highly flexible tool that attaches to your truss in seconds and uses a side holder to maintain order in your cables. The cable holder has a locking connector to ensure that cables don’t fall out of place, and can be opened or closed with a single hand.SNAP can hold cables of many sizes, from single core, up to standard Socapex multicore. An optional O-ring is available to secure single, or small cables in place within the standard holder.One of the many smart things about SNAP is that it is highly robust and completely reusable.Using a non-scratch design that won’t damage painted trusses, SNAP is available in black and silver, to match in with any system.
- Sold in packs of 16pcs Gray each for the price listed.
- Also available in grey in another listing.
- Comes with a heavy duty rubber stretch band that you can use to help hold the cables tight inside the clip.
- Easy to use. Just snap it on your truss and it will fit securely in place but you are able to slide it up or down if needed.
- Once installed on the truss, just lock the hinge cover in place.
- Will fit any brand of truss tube or other tube that is 50mm or 2” in diameter.
- Buy from DGS USA LLC and save, plus we provide quick shipping and exceptional customer service.